Want to see homemade scrub ideas for the face? We have separated tutorials that will help you find the ideal mix to make your facial skin look amazing. Shall we meet and learn to do them all? Check out the ingredients and videos in the videos!
Continued after announcement
1. Homemade scrub with sugar and water
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Small amount of water
- In a container, add the 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- Keep adding water until the mixture is thick.
2. Homemade face scrub with egg yolk and coffee
- Coffee grounds
- Raw egg yolk
- In a container, place the coffee grounds;
- Include the yolk and mix well.
3. Homemade scrub for dry skin
- 1 tablespoon of crystal or brown sugar
- Facial cream of your choice
- In a container, add the sugar of your choice;
- Then add as much cream as you think is necessary;
- Mix slowly to keep the sugar grains.
4. Exfoliating mask with honey and sugar
- In a container, add a spoon of honey. It is not a rule: you decide the quantity;
- Include a small amount of sugar and mix the two ingredients.
5. Homemade and vegan scrub for the face
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 green tea bags
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil
- In a pot to preserve, add the sugar;
- Add the green tea bags;
- Mix the two ingredients well;
- Add olive oil or coconut oil;
- Mix everything and you can use it now. You can store for a maximum of 15 days.
6. Natural homemade scrub for the face
- Residues of vegetable milk residues
- Crystal Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- Place the vegetable milk residues in the oven until they are dry;
- In a pestle, punch until it forms a bran;
- For every 1/2 cup of the bran, include 1/2 spoon of crystal sugar;
- In a container, add 2 tablespoons of the bran and coconut oil;
- Add the cocoa butter and mix well.
7. Homemade scrub to lighten facial skin
- Raw rice or natural rice powder
- Facial liquid soap
- Grind the rice in a blender;
- Sift it if you think it is necessary;
- Mix the rice powder well with the liquid facial soap;
- Now, just apply.
8. Exfoliating to control oiliness
- 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds
- 4 drops of jojoba oil
- In a container, add the coffee grounds;
- Then add the drops of jojoba oil;
- Mix well and you’re done!
9. Homemade coconut oil scrub
Continued after announcement
- 1 shallow spoon of refined sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- In a container, place the sugar;
- Add extra virgin coconut oil;
- Mix the two ingredients well and you’re done.
10. Homemade face scrub with cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon of cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- Place the cornmeal in a container;
- Then add the filtered water;
- Mix well and just apply!
Did you like the homemade exfoliating tips for the face? It is now easy to have clean, exfoliated skin at home. Also learn great options for homemade gelatin mask for carnations. You will love and have even more beautiful skin!