By Thais Miwa
Oshun’s tattoo is full of meanings and reflects all the emotion that is linked to the orixá of calm waters. In addition to representing love and fertility, it also brings the essence of sensitivity and tranquility to lovers. From delicate tattoos to the most striking, check out some of Oshun’s tattoo ideas below for you to find yours:
1. Oshun’s yellow is related to gold
2. It is linked to all the wealth and abundance that the goddess brings
3. One idea is to tattoo your greeting: “Ora iê iê ô”
4. To welcome the queen of rivers, lakes and waterfalls with all your heart
5. Get a big tattoo on the entire back
6. Or minimalist, like this
7. Oshun’s tattoo is full of devotion
8. And transmits all the energies of Mama Oshun
9. How your fertility waves
10. Motherhood and love
11. A typical design is the Oshun mirror tattoo
12. Which can be small and delicate
13. Or very colorful and realistic
14. How about putting just a touch of color?
15. You can even make a tattoo large and rich in details
16. And include other elements
17. Watercolor brush strokes in yellow gold are beautiful
18. For they exalt all the power of the goddess Oshun
19. Choose a design that represents your devotion
20. How is this tattoo with firm and enigmatic features
21. Shadows make the drawing more interesting
22. And why not make tattoos referring to Oxum and Iemanjá?
23. Oshun’s mirror, also called Abebé
24. It is a circular fan used in ceremonies
25. And when from Oshun, it’s always golden
26. Tattooing it brings a strong reference to the Oxum ritual
27. Whatever design you choose
28. He will come charged with the energies of Oshun
29. As spiritual and material wealth
30. And several other powers of the orixá!
Did you enjoy the inspirations? Now it’s easy to choose your favorite Oshun tattoo to mark your passion for the goddess on your skin. If you want to show your love for the queens of the water even more, check out some tattoo ideas by Iemanjá.