By Ana Carla Lima
World famous by stylist Coco Chanel, the chanel cut was characterized by its length, between the shoulder and chin, and a straight finish. The curly chanel is a favorite for girls who go through the hair transition and decide to cut all their hair with chemistry without losing style in their look. Check out pictures of this beautiful cut below!
30 photos of curly chanel that will encourage you to have a logo
The chanel, like most cuts, has been modified over time. Nowadays, it is very common to see the chanel in curly hair, with peaks, with bangs, in hair with highlights and even peaked. Follow beautiful chanel inspirations in curly hair!
1. The curly chanel is very stylish
2. Represents a lot of power too
3. Besides being a super versatile cut
4. And match different types and styles
5. Including the fringes, for example
6. One of the most common types is the nose chanel.
7. However, it can have a more symmetrical footprint too
8. And the size of the cut can vary, with height close to the chin
9. Or of medium length, almost shoulder length
10. The lights look beautiful on the curly chanel
11. As well as shades of red
12. Because the chanel shapes the shape of the face
13. And it highlights your beauty
14. Represents a transformation in style
15. And it’s a timeless trend, as they say
16. Combines very well with other details, such as the shaved side
17. Or with a soft bang like this
18. Have you thought about betting on a modern peaked?
19. It looks great for those who like to bet on side bangs
20. And best of all: it’s super practical!
21. The chanel cut is always very beautiful
22. Because it’s a modern and fun cut
23. And classic at the same time
24. The chanel highlights and expresses even more
25. All the power of beauty you already have
26. In addition to demonstrating your personality
27.And give your style a boost
28. Which, for sure, is already beautiful
29. Simply by being yours!
30. But who gains attitude, when uniting with the curly chanel
How to make curly chanel
If after seeing so many beautiful photos, you were even more interested in the cut, how about checking out some tutorials? They are also diverse, as they can be done at home or in the salon!
Step by step of a curly chanel in the salon
In this video, hairdresser Daniela Soares shows the step by step of a chanel cut in curly hair done at the salon, including the before and after of the client and model!
Home Curly Chanel
Blogger Jéssica Gomes decided to cut her chanel hair alone at home and record! The result is a very explanatory tutorial, from initial washing to cutting.
Fast and simple curling hairstyle
In this video, blogger Bruna Vila makes her chanel cut at home and alone. The tutorial is very quick and the result is beautiful!
Blogger Camilla Santana shows the entire process of her curly-beaked chanel cut in the salon. It has behind the scenes, hairdressing tips, reactions and more!
Did you find everything very beautiful and were interested in shorter cuts? Check out this article on short curly hair and find the perfect cut for you!