Glitter encapsulated nails are very successful, not only for their beauty and glamor, but also for their durability. Encapsulation can be done on natural nails or artificially elongated. The nails are decorated and then gel, polygel, acrylic or acrigel is applied for encapsulation and protection of the art. Check out beautiful photos and see how the process is done!
Continued after announcement
30 photos of encapsulated glitter nails full of charm and beauty
We made a selection of incredible photos of encapsulated nails with glitter that will leave you in love with the technique. Follow:
1. Glitter encapsulated nails are pure trend
2. And arrived to innovate the world of nail art
3. The technique unites beauty and sophistication
4. Practicality and durability of decoration
5. You can choose blue glitter
6. In golden color, which combines with clear enamels
7. Or at least little black
8. The important thing is to invest in a lot of brightness
9. Encapsulated nails with silver glitter are always welcome
10. For they convey fascination and elegance
11. Gold, on the other hand, exudes wealth and glamor
12. Silver glitter with red is guaranteed success
13. Just like pink glitter, which imparts delicacy to the nails
14. Encapsulated nails can be done by stretching
15. Or on your natural nails
16. The effect is always amazing
17. You can combine glitter with lighter enamel
18. To add a more romantic touch
19. Or convey a finer and more delicate touch
20. Here, the combination of red and glitter was bold
21. Nails encapsulated with glitter can be used on a daily basis
22. Or that most exquisite party
23. The traditional francesinha also combines with glitter
24. You can make a discreet and low-gloss art
25. Or use and abuse glitter in your favorite color
26. It will only depend on your taste
27. The encapsulation technique looks good on all nail shapes
28. On the shortest and most natural nails
29. In the longer ones and in the ballerina format
30. And also in the stiletto format on the only daughter
Did you like the encapsulated nails with glitter? In addition to being beautiful, they can last for about 20 days, as the nail art will be protected by the gel layer. A good option for the modern woman, isn’t it?
How to make encapsulated nails with glitter
After checking our selection, we are sure that you are curious about how encapsulated nails are made. Watch the videos below and learn more about the technique:
How to encapsulate nails with glitter
In this video, you will follow the step by step of stretching the nails with fiberglass and then the encapsulation process with glitter. See how the work is minute and incredible!
Encapsulated gel nails on tips
The gel technique at tips is one of the most used for nail lengthening. When encapsulated with glitter, they look even more beautiful and perfect. Watch the video and see how to make them!
Very natural encapsulated nails
Encapsulating your nails with glitter and leaving them with a very fine texture is a challenge for most professionals. In this video, you will see tips and tricks to make your nails beautiful and very natural. It’s worth watching!
If you have short nails and want to have them longer, you can choose to stretch with the gel nail technique. This procedure leaves the nails looking very natural and with the shape you want!