These photos of golden locks will make you go running to make an appointment at the hairdresser. It is not for nothing that the technique has been very successful among women: with the lighter threads, the face is illuminated and full of life. Below, you can find beautiful ideas to get inspired and tutorials to learn how to do it!
Continued after the announcement
30 photos of golden highlights that will impress you
It is worth changing the look and bet on the golden highlights. They are very versatile, as they adapt to different skin tones and hair textures. Check out an incredible selection of photos and find the one that suits you best.
1. The golden locks will win your heart
2. You can abuse them and do it for all hair
3. Or blend with the natural tone of your strands
4. They look amazing, whether it’s just at the ends
5. Or all the hair
6. You can choose more intense tones
7. Or for a more delicate proposal
8. The strands are even more beautiful with a smooth brush
9. And also finished with babyliss
10. They match any skin tone
11. They look beautiful on those with the lightest skin
12. And you can see how devastating they are in brunettes, right?
13. Speaking of curly hair, how about this inspiration?
14. You can use your hair tossed aside
15. Or split in half
16. Golden highlights are also charming in short hair
17. You can choose between more closed tones
18. Or more open tones
19. If your hair is very short, apply the strands on the bangs
20. And, if it is longer, take care of the luminosity of the front strands
21. They will make medium hair a lot more interesting
22. And give you a very attractive look
23. In the dark roots, the gradient is even more incredible
24. Even with shorter hair you can create this effect
25. If your root is clearer, don’t worry. It looks wonderful too!
26. Just a neat babyliss and you are ready for any event
27. There’s no denying that the strands make a difference
28. It is worth investing in this wonderful technique
29. The difficult thing will be to choose an option, among so many incredible
30. Bet on the golden locks to be even more beautiful and powerful!
With so many wonderful reasons, it was clear that this technique is incredible. If you like to venture into paints and brushes, take a look at the tutorials below.
How to make golden locks
If you dye your hair at home, check out videos to learn how to reproduce this technique. You can use chemical products with some items that will facilitate this process, such as aluminum foils and pierced caps. Get your hands dirty and be surprised by the result!
Golden wicks with plastic cap
If you don’t have anyone to help you, don’t worry. This tutorial teaches you how to make the golden locks yourself. You will need a plastic cap to pull the strands and not leave your hair so marked. It looks amazing!
Golden locks for curly hair
This color looks beautiful in curly hair. In addition to the chemicals, you will also need some moisturizing creams to avoid damaging the health of your hair. It is possible to reproduce this technique alone, since the products are applied with gloves on the hands and towel on the neck to avoid stains.
Golden wicks with aluminum foils
In this version, the wicks are made in two processes: discoloration and coloring. First, the wires will be discolored with aluminum foil and chemicals. Then, just tone it so that the gold is not so striking. It is not possible to perform this procedure alone.
After being enchanted by these golden-streaked hair, check out these honey-colored ideas that are also to fall in love with!