The pink box braids are perfect for women full of attitude. This style of braid is in fashion and with this color, the look will be even more amazing! Here are some pink box braid options and tutorials to create your own.
30 pictures of pink box braids that will make you even more wonderful
With this braid style, you can choose between different thicknesses, lengths and shades of pink. See in practice how beautiful they are and choose your favorite:
1. The pink box braids are of African origin
2. This braid style joins natural with synthetic hair
3. So you gain more length and volume
4. It’s an easy way to change the look
5. In addition to making the locks even more fun
6. They will complement your look
7. And don’t go unnoticed
8. Look how amazing they look
9. You can invest in a pink pink braids box
10. Or bet on the baby pink braids box
11. Pink combined with black is charming
12. You can also create a gradient with white
13. If you like colorful, choose the pink and blue braids box
14. Get creative and create a look with some highlights
15. Highlight the long length
16. But if you prefer the shorter version, it will also be charming
17. Various cool hairstyles can be done with them
18. Stuck or loose, they’re amazing
19. They look beautiful with accessories, such as the bandana
20. You can use a single shade of pink
21. Or create a softer effect by braiding with the original hair
22. Choose the shade that suits you best
23. No need to save on the amount of braids
24. Include some accessories to give a special charm
25. It’s the right choice for the summer
26. These braids will make your daily life more practical
27. And also look stylish for a special event
28. No wonder they are so successful
29. It’s worth trying this trend
30. Pink box braids are perfect for any woman!
If you want to make an impact with your look, you need to invest in these braids. And to put them into practice, check out the step-by-step videos below.
How to make pink box braids
How about making your own box braids? So you don’t depend on the salon hours and you can also save money. Just follow the tutorials below:
5 ways to make box braids alone
This guide will make it much easier to make the box braids yourself. The video features 5 different braid styles, varying thickness and styles. Choose your favorite version and put it into practice.
Chanel pink braids box
Did you like the shorter box braids? So just follow the chanel style. They are shoulder length and are made with thicker crochet thread. This is a very practical option for everyday life.
Pink ombre braids box
This style of braids is perfect for blending in with your original hair. It creates a beautiful gradient and helps to increase the length of the strands. The process is done with your fingers and the extension is done with jumbo hair.
Box braids with jumbo hair
In this video you will find the step-by-step instructions for putting the box braids on yourself with jumbo hair. Just buy a pink version to make your hair look amazing! And of course, be sure to follow the guidelines to maintain the health of natural hair.
With these pink box braids you’ll get attention wherever you go! So, it’s worth putting this idea in your head, literally! And to innovate on a daily basis and make your look even more surprising, check out these options for hairstyles with box braids.