If you love to polish your nails, you know that, every year, new colors appear that become trend and make your nails more and more fashionable. With the light blue enamel, it is no different – the color matches everything and has nuances for all tastes. Check out photos of nails with the tone and tutorials to decorate yours at home!
Continued after announcement
40 photos of nails with light blue enamel full of beauty and delicacy
Next, you can check out our incredible selection of photos with the most beautiful enamelled nails with this tone full of glamor and versatility:
1. Light blue enamel is innovative
2. Perfect for those who want to bet on other colors
3. And escape from traditional tones
4. Light blue enamel matches any nail art
5. Can be in simpler decorations
6. In the most delicate
7. In the most worked, with stones and rhinestones
8. With glitter only on the only daughter
9. With that romantic touch
10. Or without any decoration
11. You can combine the light blue shade with darker ones
12. And bet on brightness
13. Here, the stones stood out in the light blue enamel
14. See what a delicate job these nails are!
15. With the light blue enamel, you can let your imagination run wild
16. And abuse the stones and jewels
17. Even having the sweetest personality
18. More daring
19. Or more creative and innovative
20. You can express your feelings
21. Opt for the art that suits you the most
22. Or choose your favorite light blue shade
23. The flowers go well with the light blue enamel
24. Because they stand out with color
25. Be in a shade more pulled to baby blue
26. Or closer to the sky blue
27. The light blue enamel is delicate in the hands
28. You can combine it with the tie-dye trend
29. Choosing a simple nail art
30. Write a word on your nails that you can identify with
31. Or choose a tone that matches your skin more
32. See how the light blue nail polish looks perfect on encapsulated nails!
33. Because the light blue tone is very luxurious
34. Conveys beauty and glamor
35. With a lot of elegance and sophistication
36. Looks good for day to day activities
37. For the hottest events
38. More stripped
39. Or more classics
40. Really, the light blue enamel goes with everything!
If you want to get away from traditional colors and innovate in nail polish, light blue nail polish is a good option, isn’t it?
The best light blue nail polishes
Next, check out the best products, with different shades of light blue to help you choose your favorite. Check it out:
- Light blue enamel Dailus Tie Podes Believe: the tie-Dailus line was inspired by shades of tie-dye prints. So, if you are already a fan of the trend, you can take advantage of the color of the light blue nail polish on your nails and combine it with your clothes.
- Vult Blue Cyanite Stone: with the launch of the 5Free Energia das Pedras line, Vult offers colors inspired by the vibrations of natural stones. The light blue enamel of the brand has quick drying and high durability, besides providing a uniform color and being vegan.
- Marina Impala Blue Nail Polish: for those who love enamel with a creamy texture and a lighter shade, but does not dispense with intense shine, the Impala’s light blue color provides all of this. In addition, the brand promises perfect coverage, long lasting and quick drying.
- Anita Carioca Nail Polish: this shade of the Anita brand is perfect for those who want lighter and more delicate nails. The enamel has a creamy texture and is formulated with vitamins and minerals that strengthen the nails. If you like to dare, you can add a lot of glitter to highlight the color.
- Blue Diamond Nail Polish Ana Hickmann Celebration: the blue diamond color of the Ana Hickmann Celebration collection is very beautiful and elegant. The brand promises enamelled nails with a lot of shine and durability to shine in everyday life and any occasion.
- Avon Mystical Fantasies Blue Mystic Nail Polish: Avon has consolidated itself as one of the brands that have a great diversity of nail polish colors on the market. This color is inspired by the tone of mermaids and unicorns, has a sparkling and pearly texture. Great option for those who love decorating their nails!
So, have you chosen the nail polish brand and your favorite blue shade? Now, watch videos with tutorials for you to learn how to do amazing nail art on your nails!
How to make nails decorated with light blue enamel
We selected videos that present the step by step of how to make nails decorated with the light blue tone. These are easy tutorials that you can play yourself at home. Check out:
Easy to make nail art with light blue enamel
In this video, you learn how to make a Spanish double Frenchwoman with the color blue in her only daughter. The professional finishes the decoration with glitter, which gives an extra touch to art. Watch it!
Baby color nails with light blue enamel
Here, nail designer Isabele teaches you how to stretch your nails with fiberglass and then make a nail art using light blue gradient enamel. Watch the video and see how beautiful and delicate it was!
Nails decorated with one stroke flower
The one stroke decoration is very subtle and requires more skill. In this video, the professional Aline Makelyne shows the step by step of how to make flowers with light blue details using the technique. It’s worth watching!
If you are one of those who love to test new colors and trends, enjoy and check out photos of nails with metallic enamel and tips from the best brands to buy!