Are you thinking of changing your look? So invest in these dyed curly hair ideas. Whatever your style, some of these inspirations will be your face. You can save the photo to go to the salon or paint at home with the help of the tutorials at the end of the article. Unmissable!
50 pictures of curly hair dyed for all types of women
There’s nothing better than making some highlights or adding a splash of color to your hair. It’s good to change and your curls will be even more amazing. Check out:
1. Colored curly hair raises the bar for any look
2. It will make your hair much more interesting
3. You can invest in a more sophisticated tone
4. Or abuse the colorful universe
5. You can illuminate with some lights
6. Or dye your hair all over
7. Either way you will be wonderful
8. Anyone with long hair will love this idea
9. A touch of color enhances the short ones even more
10. Bringing more charm to the cut
11. You can apply paint in different ways
12. The curly hair dyed at the ends is super high
13. It’s perfect for those who want to innovate discreetly
14. It’s a great option to get used to colored hair
15. This style values the beauty of any woman
16. You can surprise with curly hair dyed underneath
17. The effect is even cooler with the stuck wires
18. It’s perfect for fun-filled women
19. And if you’re not afraid to dare, choose the rainbow version
20. Combine your favorite tones
21. There are so many cool colors that it’s hard to choose just one
22. You can dye all your hair or just your bangs
23. If you are looking for a more sophisticated image, the golden color is the right choice
24. It makes any hair more glamorous
25. And it looks even more amazing in the sunlight
26. Just find out which shade best suits your skin
27. With this color your curls will gain more life and volume
28. You can start the transformation with small highlights
29. They are very cool made on the side
30. And speaking of modernity, how about this fifty-fifty proposal?
31. Or this beautiful gradient of tones
32. Regardless of your favorite color
33. There is a dye that is your face
34. There is no age to embark on this adventure
35. The important thing is to have fun with your look
36. It’s worth the risk. After all, ink doesn’t last forever
37. Not painting the root will help you not depend so much on the salon
38. So your hair looks amazing without needing so much maintenance
39. Blue is a color that harmonizes very well with black
40. You can mix different shades in a single hair
41. The effect is wonderful
42. Any hairstyle looks better with painted tresses
43. It’s just a matter of unleashing creativity and tying it in various ways
44. With this look you are ready for any occasion
45. Short hair is very practical and full of personality
46. Be with delicate lights
47. Or with colored highlights
48. Dyed hair enhances curls even more
49. Choose your favorite version
50. And put this idea in your head, literally!
After these inspirations, changing the look will be an easy task. With such varied proposals, you can test some of them over time. And if you’re the one who has mastered brushes and paints, rock the transformation with the tutorials below.
How to dye curly hair
Even painting at home, your curls will look beautiful and you can still save money. And for the result to be salon-worthy, follow the videos step by step below:
Curly hair dyed blonde
Going blonde can be wonderful, but you need to be very careful not to damage the shape of your curls. Check out how to carry out this bleaching process with great health for the threads using bleaching powder, hydrogen peroxide and paint.
Curly hair painted on the ends
This style of painting is very easy to do. The ink is placed only on the ends, making the application easier for those who do it on their own hair. An important tip is to use aluminum foil to speed up the discoloration process.
Curly hair dyed pink
If you’re on the colored team, you need to try this pink haired version. The curls will be bleached for 1 hour and then dyed a beautiful shade of pink. You can also adapt the tutorial to your preferred color.
Curly hair dyed underneath
No wonder dyed hair underneath is in fashion. It’s ideal for those who want to color their curls without daring so much. Check out how to apply the paint correctly to achieve this wonderful effect.
With the right coloring, your curls will come alive even more. And to put brushes aside and discover the power of scissors, discover valuable tips on how to cut curly hair to close the transformation with a golden key.