The short wedding dress is a great alternative for brides who opt for a modern wedding ceremony. The models are ideal for occasions during the day, events on the beach and for the civil wedding and, although the length brings relaxation to the piece, the dresses are still chic and elegant.
Continued after announcement
In addition to being comfortable to enjoy the whole wedding, there are short wedding dresses for different tastes and styles, from the most traditional of lace to the well-adjusted and full of sophistication. We selected 65 models for you to be inspired and rock the big day. Check out:
The best short dresses for brides
As in conventional fashion, bridal fashion also has trends. We have selected some models of short wedding dresses for you to stay on top of what is currently high.
1. Classical modeling never goes out of style
2. A good bet is bulky fabrics like organza
3. But if you prefer discreet models, you can opt for a superclean
4. Asymmetry is on the rise even in bridal fashion
5. Just like the high collar
6. A charm, isn’t it?
7. The lace is romantic and timeless
8. And the designs on the fabric make the piece exclusive
9. Even if it’s a short dress, you don’t have to give up the tail
10. Another big bet of the year is to exchange the veil for the cover
11. The shoulder to shoulder neckline is a trend
12. Like the canoe, which favors different body types
13. This model is for the daring who love originality
14. The short length + the designs on the fabric make the piece stylish
15. And even when it comes to classic models, there are details that do not let the dress fall into the obvious
16. The ruffles are super charming and the simple models are perfect for civil wedding
17. This is accurate and stylish!
As you have seen, trends such as the cape and neckline shoulder to shoulder also appear in short wedding dresses. If you don’t give up style when getting married, get inspired by one of these models.
Short wedding dress for civil wedding
As it is a simpler ceremony, many brides opt for the short dress to marry the civilian, since the pieces are comfortable in addition to bringing relaxation to the look. Check out:
18. Lace models are classic and timeless
19. But if you are on the modern team, how about a dress like this?
20. Ruffles bring fun to the dress
21. Just like a colored belt
22. Or an accessory that adds charm to the production
23. The clean model is elegant and discreet
24. Most brides choose to marry in white even in civil
25. But you can choose a nude and delicate model
26. Round modeling favors different types of bodies
27. And the mermaid type highlights the silhouette
28. To get married in the summer, how about a fresh model like this?
29. And long-sleeved ones are perfect for mid-season ceremonies
30. Floral designs differentiate the dress
31. As well as fabrics worked with guipir lace
32. This dress proves that the simple is nothing basic
33. A charm, isn’t it?
Although simple, the dresses are sophisticated and elegant enough for a civil ceremony. Do you already know which one fits your style best?
Short short wedding dress
If you want a very modern and timeless wedding dress, bet on a short and well-adjusted model. This modeling highlights the curves and is not at all obvious, in addition it combines with different types of bodies.
34. Well-adjusted models highlight the silhouette
35. As it is a short dress, they are perfect for daytime ceremonies
36. And also for beach weddings
37. The tight-fitting dress gets even more powerful with the slit
38. You can choose an authentic and bold model
39. Or a discreet and super stylish
40. This model is perfect for civil ceremonies
41. Embroidery and worked lace elevate the sophistication of the garment
42. If you are going to marry a short dress, do not forget to trim the shoe
43. It is possible to choose a smooth and elegant model
44. Or with several adornments that complement the piece
45. The long sleeve model is ideal for cooler days
46. Both in long sleeve dresses
47. And also in super-cute and fresh
48. The strap brings safety and comfort to the dress
49. But the big highlight is tuned and powerful modeling
Glamorous, isn’t it? To balance the boldness of the dress, you can opt for traditional fabrics like lace. Smooth pieces are elegant and powerful.
Short lace wedding dress
When it comes to wedding dresses, there is no fabric more famous than lace. Timeless, the texture makes the pieces even more romantic and the lace designs do not let the dress fall into the obvious.
50. If you are classic, you can choose a dress like this
51. Princess modeling balances the short dress length
52. And there are models with the entire sleeve worked
53. And others who seem to have come straight out of a fairy tale
54. But if you are modern, how about a dress full of cutouts?
55. Or you can bet on a very short model
56. While some pieces are ideal for civil wedding…
57. Others are up to a classic ceremony
58. This piece is a charm and seems to have come out of a 1920s romance
59. Undecided about the length? You can choose a knee-length model
60. Floral lace designs make the piece even more romantic
61. In addition to being stylish and relaxed
62. That dress is stunning!
63. Flowers can be part of the lace design
64. Or add color in details that make all the difference
65. Ready for the yes?
There are a variety of lace wedding dresses so you can choose a perfect model for you without giving up your own style.
There are so many models of short dresses for brides that it is even difficult to choose a favorite for the big day. And if you’re classic and don’t give up a traditional dress, get inspired by 111 princess wedding dresses.