By Thais Miwa
The universe, in all its grandeur, fascinates many people. The Universe tattoo, sometimes, can represent all the grandeur and mysticism that surrounds life and the stars. Here are some ideas to help you choose your next tattoo!
1. The tattoo of the Universe is beautiful and mystical
2. In the drawing, several meanings can be incorporated
3. It’s worth abusing colors and abstract shapes
4. And uniting cosmic energy with the power of the human mind
5. How about making a minimalist planetary system?
6. Or even a black hole with realistic features?
7. For those who like symbolism, this unicorn is a great idea
8. Would the universe fit in a pot?
9. And inside a gemstone?
10. One idea is to use the stippling technique for the constellations, for example
12. The Universe tattoo can be super fun!
13. Imagination surfaces with a spatial skeleton
14. After all, what secrets does the universe hide?
15. It’s worth reflecting and expressing everything in your tattoo!
16. How about a tattoo of the Universe with geometric shapes?
17.Now the stellar universe meets the sea
18. The perfect blend of two worlds in one tattoo
19. The rectangular tattoo style appeals to everyone
20. A female face surrendered to the mysteries of the Milky Way
21. A flowery universe with a unique feature
22. Or an astronaut who re-emerges in a parallel universe
23. Ideas are numerous and reveal different meanings
24. For example, this drawing, with abstract lines
25. Or this one, with unconventional format and connected
26. See how perfect this gradient line is
27. Each living being hides a universe within itself
28. The watercolor tattoo of the Universe is one of the most beautiful
29. Pointillism is also the preferred technique
30. Do you like astronauts? See what an interesting design!
31. Will it be a tattoo or a work of art?
32. How about dream planets made of balloons?
33. And these planets linked by artistic watercolor splashes
34. The moon + constellation combination is also beautiful
35. And why not a color degadrê?
36. If what you like most in the universe is the moon, see what a wonderful tattoo
37. The brushstroke style looks beautiful
38. And astronauts are always options full of personality
39. Sky + clouds + sun = a charm or not?
40. Who commands the universe is a Goddess!
41. An entire universe fits into a woman’s mind
42. And for those who believe in angels, they are also elements of the universe
43. Do you know what a tattoo of the Universe means?
44. Drawing conveys hope
45. It can mean an answer to dreams
46. Can channel aspirations and desires for the future
47. And if you like powerful drawings
48. And that convey optimism and mysticism
49. The Universe tattoo is one of the most recommended
50. So much for its symbolism
51. How much for your beauty
52. And the possibility of creating with different techniques
53. Who exhibit all the power of nature and the universe
54. In addition to being fun and different
55. Nature’s cycles are powerful!
56. But what do you prefer:
57. A drawing with realistic planets and constellations
58. Or more humanoid traits?
59. Each of us is a universe!
60. And it hides great powers within itself
61. The universe is a great mystery
62. As well as its elements
63. When choosing a tattoo artist, take a good look at the portfolio
64. And even if it’s a small tattoo
65. Strictly follow all recommended precautions
66. After all, each healing is unique
67. And it depends on care for a good result
68. See how a tattoo of the Universe on the shoulder looks delicate
69. In addition to being super stylish with fine features
70. Drawing can mean desire to explore
71. A yearning for adventure
72. And the desire to seek new things
73. An entire universe can fit into the human mind
74. Do you prefer minimalist tattoos
75. With almost invisible features
76. Or full of strength?
77. Regardless of the design you choose
78. Put your whole personality into it
79. And let all your energy flow, through your skin
80. And from your imagination!
So, did you like the tattoo ideas of the Universe? It doesn’t matter if the art is more classic or more daring, the important thing is that you feel good with the new darling on your skin. For inspiration from symbolic designs, also check out butterfly tattoos.