Holding an outdoor wedding is a great choice for couples who want to have the beauty of nature in the background or even enjoy an open space to celebrate the union. Regardless of the reason for choosing, you can choose between countryside, beach and even a backyard in which all guests can fit.
Continued after announcement
If you are already sure that this is what you want, or are still undecided, with the tips and images below you will be able to have an overview of the situation. Come on!
How to organize an outdoor wedding
Organizing a wedding requires a lot of planning. When we talk about an open air, we need to pay close attention to details. Here are some tips:
Choose the date
When choosing the date for the wedding there are several factors that must be analyzed. For the most romantic couples, a special date like the anniversary can be a good choice. If the honeymoon is just after the wedding, the ideal climate for the destination should also be taken into account. Speaking of which, you can start thinking about the advantages and disadvantages of each season.
In addition, it is also necessary to assess which day of the week is the best option. And this can depend on the budget, since Saturday is more in demand and is usually more expensive. Do not forget to think about the distance that the guests will travel to reach the wedding. An extended holiday can be a good alternative, but keep in mind that some people may already be on a trip.
Weddings in the countryside and on the beach already have a beautiful environment, so there is no need to invest so much in decoration. When choosing a two two, you need to ask the following question: what will be the required shift for each option? Do you live closer to the beach or the countryside?
Of course, it is also important to think about what your dream wedding would be like: a very green place or with your feet in the sand and the sea in the background? The time of year when the wedding will take place can also influence this choice. On the beach, for example, it can be a little more difficult to set up a Plan B for rain.
In addition to the points mentioned above, be aware that in public places it may be necessary to ask for authorization from the city hall to perform the ceremony.
Continued after announcement
If the choice is a wedding in the morning, it is possible to serve a brunch or lunch for the guests, so the party can extend throughout the day. This is a great time for those who want to make the most of the sunlight and still enjoy all the nature’s climate.
In weddings held in the afternoon, you can enjoy both daylight and a nighttime atmosphere for the party. Not to mention all the beauty of a ceremony that takes place during sunset, which, in addition to being a moment of incredible colors in the sky, still yields wonderful photos.
Even though the day has natural light, weddings at night also have their charm. Light lines are an option to make the environment more charming and bright. In addition, if guests live far away, they can move around more calmly. This is also a good option for the bride and groom who want a party that goes into the night.
When building the guest list, know that the number of people can influence the choice of location, the type of food to be served and other expenses. So it is important to know what is the budget and style of wedding you want. A wedding with many guests may not be as expensive if it is simple. On the other hand, if it is sophisticated, even a lean guest list can have a high end value.
Stopping to think how often you see or talk to each person can help. As well as thinking about the importance it has in your life. Do not feel obliged to invite co-workers, faculty or even relatives that you do not want to be present. Think very calmly, make revisions and set a maximum number, if necessary.
Another factor is having an open conversation with the parents of the bride and groom. Will they have the freedom to invite as many people as they want or will they have a quota? Don’t forget to have a clear and open dialogue. As this is a celebration date for the bride and groom, it is important to have loved ones who are important to you.
What to serve
Knowing where the event will be held is important when deciding what will be served. You need to think about how foods will be maintained and whether they need refrigeration. The type of service offered helps in choosing the menu.
Canapés and snacks can be eaten standing, which is a good alternative for those who do not want the guests stuck to the tables. Even though it is a relaxed option, you can use ingredients and elaborate presentations to obtain a result with a more sophisticated footprint.
Continued after announcement
Another alternative is to set up a cold and hot table. The first one usually works as an entrance and can be mounted during the entire event. The second is the main meal. This is a good alternative for those who want to save on the amount of waiters.
There is also the option of defining dishes to be served ready, as it works in an à la carte restaurant. Some grooms choose to serve only one starter, main course and dessert option, while others offer alternatives for each item.
As much as you choose to get married in a time of plenty of sunshine, when performing an outdoor wedding it is important to have a Plan B in case of rain. Time works like a lottery and there is no way to know how it will be on the chosen day. If everything goes wrong, you can choose to get married under the rain or have another solution up your sleeve.
Some open spaces also have a lounge, which is a good option to escape the rain. There is also a wide variety of tents and structures that can be set up if there is no possibility or desire to use a closed room. Another alternative is to use an umbrella for the bride and groom and all the guests.
You already have the great advantage of having the natural beauty of the place, whether on the beach or in the countryside. Even so, it is possible to make everything more beautiful with a few touches in the decoration. Think of a palette of colors that match each other, the flowers that will be used, the top of the cake, table arrangements and all the details that can leave the event with the bride and groom’s face.
When hiring a company to do this service, explain very well how you want things. To save a little money and make everything more personal, the bride and groom can get their hands dirty and make various details, such as arrangements, decoration signs, invitations and more. Other people like parents, godparents, friends and family in general can also help in any way they can.
This tip is far from mandatory, but it is a valid suggestion. Many guests may have doubts about the type of clothing they should wear at an outdoor wedding. To make the task easier for them, it is possible to mention in the invitation which is the most appropriate style of dress for the situation.
For everything to go as expected, planning all the details is essential. After all, this is the only way to guarantee that everything will work well and avoid risks that something goes wrong. Be sure to check all the details. In addition, suppliers must be reliable and their work must be aligned so that everything goes smoothly.
Continued after announcement
The wedding souvenir is a treat offered by the couple to show thanks for the presence of the guests. There are a wide variety of options available and they can please. Slippers and glasses are common, but you can use your creativity and go further. Assorted treats, plants, spices, candles, drinks and even items that can be used at the wedding, such as fans and hats.
There are those who make a little more elaborate souvenirs for bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents and grandparents. It is possible to assemble personalized kits full of affection and love, which show how special these people are.
Outdoor Wedding Dresses
A very important decision to make is choosing the wedding dress. Therefore, we have separated some photos that include various models that can help you at that time. Check it out:
1. The princess style wedding dress looks great at an outdoor wedding
2. Just like a long syrup
3. To innovate the look, it is worth investing in different sleeves
4. Lace details are classic
5. A model with few details can also be beautiful
6. Accessories help to enhance the look
7. There are no rules for outdoor wedding dresses
8. What matters is to bet on a style that suits you
9. To make you feel beautiful as a bride
10. The short dress with tail is very innovative
11. There are also options for romantics
12. Look at this wedding dress
13. And the one that is ideal for the coldest days
14. For the more classic ones, a plain fabric can be a good bet
15. Because he is also full of charm
16. It is also worth choosing details in just one part of the dress
17. Or invest in a deeper neckline
18. How about a crack in the leg?
19. There are a variety of dress options
20. Which can please different styles
So, did you like any option on the list? The number of models available is quite large, so you can think very calmly and even look at other inspirations, such as those for a day wedding dress, for example.
Inspirations for outdoor wedding decor
Deciding the style of the wedding may not be an easy task. Check out the images below, maybe your eyes will shine and you will have a light to inspire you to prepare the details of your party decoration?
1. The place where the ceremony is celebrated should be thought out with care
2. After all, this is where the union between two people who love each other will happen
3. This is the highlight of the occasion
4. And, therefore, deserves a lot of attention
5. Flowers look beautiful to enhance the decor
6. Even though the altar is rustic
7. See how they stand out
8. And make all the difference in the final result
9. In addition, there is a wide variety of species available
10. Not to mention the amount of colors
11. A fabric can also be a good bet
12. Just like a bow filled with flowers
13. For rainy days, how about betting on a structure?
14. So there is no need to worry so much about the weather
15. If the tables are close, even better
16. Simplicity can be beautiful
17. Just like marrying your feet in the sand
18. After all, nature already has its own beauty
19. And this is a great advantage of outdoor wedding
20. Especially for those who like a lot of green
21. Or the sound of the sea in the background
22. Details make all the difference
23. So it’s worthwhile to choose them
24. As much as they are discreet
25. Or for a more intimate union
26. A simple detail can make all the difference
27. Even for rustic outdoor wedding
28. Look at the delicacy
29. Nature is a great background
30. And the pergolas look beautiful for the ceremony
31. And they help even when taking pictures
32. How about an outdoor wedding at sunset?
33. Flower panels embellish
34. And can be used as a background for photos
35. Flowers can be present in the most varied places
36. Areas like this look beautiful in a green setting
37. Which can also be used for tables
38. And even for those decorating corners
39. Who wouldn’t want to relax in that space?
40. It is important to think about the comfort of the guests
41. After all, a marriage can be tiring
42. And there is nothing like a space to renew your energies
43. And being able to enjoy the party until the end
44. A charming comic like this can be done at home
45. Just like those on that tree
46. How about leaving a book exposed for guests to leave messages?
47. It is worth abusing the mixing of colors
48. Or even opt for more neutral tones
49. See this tent option
50. They help to protect from rain
51. And they can look beautiful with a clothesline
52. Abusing green is a great bet
53. Even if it is combined with other colors
54. The important thing is that the decoration is the face of the bride and groom
55. In every detail
56. And in every corner
57. Hats as souvenirs help fight the sun
58. A rustic wedding can be extremely charming
59. See only the details
60. Long tables bring guests together
61. So they can socialize more easily
62. A simple outdoor wedding can be charming
63. And the rustic too
64. Look how much beauty
65. Even the candy table can be outdoors
66. You just have to keep an eye on the weather
67. And prepare for possible rain
68. So that everything goes as planned
69. The chance of marriage being successful is great
70. And so the day will be more than special!
There are so many decoration options for an outdoor wedding that it is important to think carefully enough so that there is a harmony between the elements. Doubt can even beat, but this is a step that can also be very pleasant.
For a wedding to be beautiful, exciting and fun, it is not always necessary to spend a lot of money. Good planning and getting your hands dirty can help a lot when it comes to saving and still making everything look like the bride and groom.