Valentine is coming and you will surely want it to be a very special day. Of course! It is the day we celebrate how wonderful love is and that is why it is worth a little effort to make it different. That's why today I want to show you how to make a Valentine's photocall and that you can make your best photographs and also very special, what do you think of the idea?
For this fantastic and easy DIY Valentine you will need:
- A punch
- Fishing line
- Scotch tape
- Colored cardboards to create garlands in heart shapes. You can use 6 different colors and calculate that 20 hearts of each color will come out.
How to make a photocall
– sponsor –
To make this beautiful Valentine's photocall you will have to follow some steps to make it look great. Do not lose detail because you will have an ideal place to make the most romantic pictures with your partner, I advise you to do it on the floor.
- Measure the distance you want the garland to hang from the ceiling to the floor but without touching the floor, that is, how far you want the last heart to hang.
- Make the hearts of the desired size with a heart model so that they are all exactly the same.
- Cut the fishing lines of the same size to create the garlands with the same amount of hearts in each.
- With small pieces of masking tape, adhere the hearts at the same distance on the fishing lines so that they are equal at the same height when you hang them from the ceiling.
- Hang the garlands from the ceiling with adhesive tape one at a time and separated from each other so that a much more aesthetic effect remains.
- You can create as many garlands as you want for your photocall, but try to have a minimum of 5 to make it colorful.
When you have all the garlands ready, you just have to get in touch with your partner to create great photographs!
Add-ons for the photocall
To make your photographs even more fun you can use add-ons for the photocall. Go ahead and create original accessories for Valentine's Day! You can create glasses, mustaches, messages … whatever you want!
– sponsor –