The results of the TripAdvisor survey have given their verdict: the Corsican beach of Palombaggia, in Porto-Vecchio, overtakes that of Saint-Malo and becomes the most beautiful beach in France!
Photo credit: Abritel
As every year, the TripAdvisor travel site publishes its list of 10 most beautiful beaches in Franceaccording to the vote of the Internet users. And this year, the Corsica takes power at the top of the ranking!
According to the site survey, it is the beach of Palombaggia, in Porto-Vecchiowhich was designated the prettiest beach in France, ahead of the Sillon beach in Saint-Malo, Brittany, which won last year.
Photo credit: Salina Bay Residence
But the island of Beauty is not content to just take first place: two other Corsican beaches succeed in getting into the ten favourite beaches of the French people: that of Salecciain Saint-Florent (5th position) and that of the Peti Sperone in Bonifacio (7th).
Photo credit: Porto-Vecchio Tourist Office
As for the third place in the rankingthe last one on the podium, she returned to the beach of the Côte des Basquesin Biarritz!
Here is the 2019 TripAdvisor 2019 ranking of the 10 most beautiful beaches in France:
1) Palombaggia Beach, Porto-Vecchio (Corsica)
2) Plage du Sillon beach, Saint-Malo (Brittany)
3) Beach of the Basque Coast, Biarritz (Basque Country)
4) Hendaye Beach (Basque Country)
5) Saleccia Beach (Corsica)
6) Beach of Pampelonne, Ramatuelle (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur)
7) Beach of Petit Sperone, Bonifacio (Corsica)
8) La Plage du Touquet, Le Tousquet-Paris-Plage (Pas-de-Calais)
9) Deauville Beach, Deauville, (Normandy)
10) Escalet Beach, Ramatuelle (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur)