The coppery dark blond is a good option for those looking for a middle ground between the classic dark blond and the vibrant red. Thus, the color presents a discreet and elegant background with more striking reflections, which illuminate the look. Next, learn how to get the tone and see beautiful inspirations to play with in color!
Continued after announcement
How to conquer the dark coppery blond?
The dark coppery blond can be achieved from permanent coloring or using toner. For dark hair, it may be necessary to bleach before the procedure or, still, go through the stripping process, if there is already dye in the strands. For these processes, it is recommended to seek reliable professional help.
The numbering of the paint is usually 6.4, with 6 being the number referring to the dark blond background and 4 referring to the coppery reflection. However, some brands may have variations in this regard. If you choose to color the threads at home, remember to follow the tips on the label.
Dark coppery dark blond inks
For those who choose to color their hair is home, it is important to choose a good quality dye. Therefore, we have separated great options for you to analyze, compare and choose. Check out!
- Koleston Copper Auburn: it has a shade closer to copper than to blond. In addition to the dye, it comes with a color reactivating product to be applied between one color and another. Thus, the hair remains vibrant for longer.
- Color & Ton Auburn: unlike the previous option, this ink also has the nuance 5, so it has a darker background. For those looking for a cheap paint, this is an interesting option.
- Beauty Color Dark Copper Blonde: more vibrant than the previous option, but still with discreet copper. In addition to the dye, it comes with a treatment sachet and a magic drop to use after staining. It is also a very cheap option.
- Amend Color Dark Blonde Copper: is the most vibrant suggestion on the list and is closer to the redhead than the blond. It is ideal for those looking for a well-lit look.
- Dark Auburn Probelle: it is a shade of blonde more closed than the other options on the list, very close to brown. Ideal for those who have dark hair and do not want to go through discoloration.
- Pigmenting Mask Kamaleão Capybara: a good toning option for those who want to keep their hair vibrant. It can be used between dyes, in bleached or naturally blond hair.
Before using any product for the first time, touch it to avoid allergies. Also, follow the label’s instructions and recommendations.
25 coppery dark blond hair to fall in love with color
Once you understand how to set the tone, check out also beautiful inspirations. Certainly, the photos will definitely convince you to dye your hair that color.
1. The dark coppery blond is a discreet shade
2. Ideal for those who want to light up the visual in a subtle way
3. And for those who want a shade of blonde or red without having to discolor
4. But the color allows for a more vibrant result too
5. To do this, it may be necessary to bleach the hair
6. Or do a pickling, if you have another dye on the strands
7. For these cases, look for a trusted professional
8. If you have experience painting at home, always follow the instructions
9. 6.4 is the number of the coppery dark blond in most brands
10. But each of them can generate a different result
11. In addition to brands, another factor that makes a difference is Ox’s numbering
12. For more vibrant tones, it is recommended to use 30 or 40 volumes
13. For more closed tones, you can use 20 or 30 volumes
14. How about dyeing only parts of the hair, for a light effect?
15. You can also paint only the tips
16. The dark coppery blonde guarantees you very bright hair
17. And also with a very natural look
18. The color is a little blond, a little golden and a little copper
19. And the result is a perfect balance between colors
20. The dark coppery blond is discreet and elegant
21. But at the same time, it is also vibrant and cheerful
22. For sure, this color will leave your curls radiant
23. And you will appreciate the straight ones too
24. Choose the paint according to the desired result
25. And shine a lot with this beautiful and bright color!
And did you like the more closed or more vibrant tones? We are sure that either option will look amazing. And if you want to see more inspirations, check out copper brown hair, which is also a great option!