Do you want to stay in fashion and still be inspired by actresses who use versions of classic hairstyles? How about investing in the Bardot fringe? She is inspired by Brigitte Bardot, from the 60s, and today she has returned as a trend, making the head of actresses and fashionistas all over the world. You will surely love to change your style!
Continued after announcement
What is the Bardot fringe
The Bardot fringe is versatile and ideal to make your face look more modern and light. It is characterized by a frayed and layered cut, in which the smallest part is located at eye level. However, it is possible to use it both straight and messier, leaving the forehead exposed. Let’s get to know a little more?
Bardot bangs match which face types?
The Bardot fringe style is suitable for those who have a more round or oval face. However, any woman can opt for this cut, which is very versatile. The most interesting thing is that it does not require constant maintenance, that is, you can use it on the side if the hair grows a little more after 15 days.
30 wonderful photos of the Bardot fringe
If you were curious to know the different ways to comb your bangs, here are the most beautiful and inspiring images. You may want to cut it yourself after reading this article.
1. You are tired of your look
2. And you want to make a different cut
3. Inspired by style
4. What about the actresses’ hair?
5. Then get to know the Bardot fringe
6. She is very versatile
7. And inspired by Brigitte Bardot
8. A French actress and model
9. That became known in the 60s
10. For talent, charm and beauty
11. Bardot fringe became fashionable
12. Among famous actresses and singers
13. And now and then she returns
14. And become the center of attention
15. From fashionistas and personalities
16. But what attracts you most in this style
17. It is the details that frame the look
18. And leave a charming look
19. In addition to helping to balance the wires
20. And be very practical for everyday life
21. The cut matches several face shapes
22. And with any shade of yarn
23. Whether you are redhead or blonde
24. Or have colored hair
25. Great news for you
26. Who wants to change style
27. But you are in doubt whether it will be okay
28. Be a messier look
29. Or a tidier fringe
30. You will definitely look very modern!
If you want to keep your cut, the ideal is to trim the ends every 15 days. In addition, dry it daily with a hairdryer, so that it looks more beautiful and draws even more attention.
How to make Bardot bangs
Although it is recommended to seek a hairdresser, many women manage to make their own bangs at home. If this is your case, check out several tutorials that will teach you how to cut your dreams.
How to cut the Bardot bangs yourself
Check out this video for step by step to get your own bangs cut. Without a doubt, it will help you a lot.
How to have a perfect bangs
If you want to get into Bardot fringe fashion and understand everything about it, watch this tutorial. You will certainly look even more beautiful.
Here you will see some more tips on how to deal with your bangs, especially you who are cutting your hair at home.
The Bardot fringe renews the look, doesn’t it? Now just rock the earrings and go out looking beautiful. If you loved the cut, learn here how to cut the bangs yourself at home.