The stars They are one of the most beautiful and important ornaments for the Christmas tree. There are a thousand colors, materials and finishes. For every taste!
Then we tell you how to decorate the Christmas tree with stars made by yourself. Can you come with us?
We recommend you read: 3 Christmas decorations that you can make yourself
Step-by-step tutorial for making felt stars
Materials to make the stars
- Tracing paper
- felt colors
- button or ornament to place in the center
- embroidery thread
- beak scissors
- rubber for fabric
Instructions for making the stars
- Trace, cut out, and transfer the patterns for the large star and a small star onto the felt.
- Cut out 1 small star and 2 large stars.
- One with the small star in the center of one of the large stars. Sew the button to the center of the small star. Join the edges of the two big stars and things with savanna stitch.
- Center and glue the star on a 15 cms square of felt. Trim the edge following the shape of the star, leaving a 1 cm margin, with the pick scissors.
- Assemble and glue the star on another 20 cm square of felt, in the remaining color. Trim with normal scissors.
Shining stars, another good option
Materials for shining stars
- scrap of satin fabric or similar
- braids to decorate
Instructions for the shining stars:
- Transfer the pattern to the cardstock and cut out. Draw the star design on the pieces of the selected fabric, 2 pairs for each star. cutout.
- Join the two pieces for each star, in different colored fabrics. Machine or hand sew the two pieces right together, leaving a small opening for filling. turn, fill with batting.
- Close the opening with hand stitches.
- Decorate the star with the sequins, beads and other accessories, following the designs or your own creation.
Do you dare to make these fun stars for your Christmas tree? Tell us how it went!
And if you liked this article, maybe you may also be interested in: 7 recycled ornaments to decorate your home at Christmas. Dare to do them!